This website, controlled by Dewynters Ltd provides marketing information about Calendar Girls the Musical. Calendar Girls the Musical is the Data Controller, for the purposes of Data Protection Law, when your personal information is processed as a result of your visit to this website.
We are committed to providing you with relevant information about, and control over, how we process your personal information.
This policy explains what personal information we may record, why we do so, how you may control the use of your information and how we protect your information. Details of your legal rights and how to exercise them are also set out below.
This policy was last updated on 24/05/2018. Any future changes to our policy will be reflected here.
Why we process your personal information
We process your personal information gathered on this website in order to tailor our marketing to your needs and to improve our website for future customers. The specific purposes for which we may process information, and the lawful basis on which we do so in each case, are set out below.
Tailoring this website to your needs
We want to make our website easy to personalise. We use preference cookies to store your preferences, such as website language selection, so that you do not need to make the same selections every time you visit our website. These cookies, stored by your browser on your device, will retain your preference choices for 30 days, until you delete them. We record your consent to store cookies when you first visit the site and click on the cookie notice, and we provide details of how to change your settings within this page.
Contacting you with marketing emails to keep you informed about our show(s)
We want to help you to hear more about our show. We provide facilities on this site for you to sign up to receive email newsletters to learn more about the show. We will send such newsletters by e-mail on the basis of your specific consent when you supply your email details, which you may withdraw by clicking on the unsubscribe link which we will include in each email. Your information, and details of when you consented to receive marketing emails, will be stored securely in our marketing system until further notice or you unsubscribe. We will not share this data with third parties for their own use, though we may engage appropriate suppliers to send emails on our behalf.
Improving the effectiveness of our website
Targeting and measuring the effectiveness of our digital marketing
We want to be transparent about how we process your data and to ensure that you can exercise your legal rights:
- ▯ To access your data – please contact email@example.com if you wish to confirm what data we hold about you
- ▯ To have your data corrected - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel that data held is incorrect and want this rectified
- ▯ To have processing of your data ceased - please contact email@example.com if you wish us to cease processing your data without erasing it
- ▯ To have your data erased – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request deletion of data that we hold about you
- ▯ To data portability – we process data only to personalise our services to you so do not consider it appropriate to pass your data to other organisations. Some banks and utilities offer facilities to switch accounts, but this is not applicable to our business.
- ▯ To object to processing of your data on the basis of legitimate interest or for statistical purposes – please contact email@example.com, use the unsubscribe link in email, amend your cookie settings